Anderson Lloyd are one of New Zealand’s oldest legal firms with 150 years of history and 120 staff over four offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and Dunedin.
The design roll-out of the new branding for such an iconic New Zealand law firm in a market that is traditional in its approach was a unique challenge for the Walsh & Beck team. In addition to the brand challenge, the partners had a 12 week deadline for delivery of the entire project to coincide with the opening of the new Auckland office.
The new brand has given the company a distinct point of difference from other firms whilst retaining the professionalism and credibility that was requested in the initial brief. The brand suite is flexible enough to offer the firm a range of applications across all media.
Working with a nationally based steering group of six partners via video conferencing Walsh & Beck delivered:
- Wordmark and logo development
- Brand guidelines establishment
- Design of all printed stationery for 120 staff
- Design of legal templates
- Design of full suite of service brochures
- Design of signage for four sites
- Campaign photography over four sites
- Video profiling of the company over four sites
- Redevelopment of internal digital communications
- Redesign of website including navigation
- Development of advertising campaign
- Placement and media buying – advertising campaign
- Redesign of all advertising templates
- Template and layout of external newsletter – Journal
- Design of all merchandising