Octa have project managed some of New Zealand’s largest projects including the Waterview Connection and Auckland Airport. With 60+ staff over four offices they wanted to strengthen their brand and develop a stronger national presence.
Starting with an in-depth research project Walsh & Beck developed a 12 communications month strategy for the roll-out of the new brand and related marketing activity. This included:
- Wordmark and logo development
- Brand guidelines establishment
- Redesign of website including all written content
- Design of all printed stationery for 60 staff
- Design of tender documents
- Design of staff clothing including hardhats, jackets, umbrellas
- Design of signage for four sites
- Project photography over 20 sites
- Development of advertising campaign
- Redesign of all advertising templates
- Development of networking programme
Octa launched the brand in late 2016 with a client function. The new brand identity has been well received by both staff and clients. The project will continue on in 2017 with a range of marketing activities planned.